- These quality teas are grown in the pristine forested hills
- Nurtured by the clean and fresh atmosphere and chilly mists of the mountains
- The teas are mild tasting with a clean fragrance and medium toned biscuit notes
- Our Export Quality Tea is the best if you want to have it black or even tastier if you want to have it with milk. (Add sugar or other sweeteners for taste if you like)
- “If you are cold, tea will warm you; if you are too heated, it will cool you; If you are depressed, it will cheer you; If you are excited, it will calm you.” ― William Ewart Gladstone
There are no reviews yet.